Thursday, May 9, 2013

Loreal Ombre Kit in Feria review on Asian black hair!

This is my first ever blog post!!! so i wanted to talk about how i've always wanted to try to ombre my hair! but getting it to a lighter shade wasn't my first option... i wanted to do it aqua! like this:
but then i consulted salons and they said these kinds of hair wont last me very long... around a month and my hair would turn to white because of the bleach that will be used but i didn't lose hope! i researched more about having ombre hair and i came across The L'oreal Ombre Kit! 
My mom went to New York and so i asked her to buy me this! since it's not available in the Philippines!!! (what a shocker) I got it for medium to dark brown hair.

The box includes:
  • shimmering lightening creme
  • conditioning shampoo
  • expert brush (which i forgot to include in the picture)
  • shimmering developing creme
  • shimmering bleaching powder
  • the instructions of course!!


So this is the effect it left on my hair after i let it stay for about 40 minutes! i have black hair and so at first i thought it wouldn't really work out because all the reviews i read they all had at least dark brown hair, and nothing beats black hair!! but gladly it worked for me!!!


I really love how it turned out!!! It also didn't do any damage to my hair as much as i'm concerned and it certainly didn't made my hair dry specially on the ends. 

Facts:
  • Make sure to NOT close the bottle for a long time. i was too lazy to read and UNDERSTAND the instruction so i left the bottle closed and it burst. i had to clean the floor and the mirrors of out bathroom. :(
  • The shampoo/conditioner smells soooo good!!!! <3
  • Never leave the substance on your hair for more than 45 min!!!!! (i was paranoid with this a lot~)
  • PLANNING ON REPURCHASING THIS IF ANYONE IS GOING TO THE US SOON! :>
xoxodollunicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment