Wednesday, June 12, 2013

EASIEST DIY to spice up your phone case!

I bought my phone a few months back and it was then a new release so it was very hard to buy a cute phone case with cute designs like iPhones do... I settled for a simple pink jelly case then. but when i saw Aryanna Epperson's instagram and she posted about using 'washi tapes', i thought it was awesome to try it out myself!!

I used this 'washi tapes' that i got from Regina's (near kamiseta,shoppesville, greenhills) and it was about 29php only as i remember... or was it 39php. but anyhow it was still very cheap! and they also got other designs of course. :) 

You'll just need the 'washi tapes' , a phone case and a cutter to tape your way to a new phone case!!! :'>

Here's the end result on my phone case!! since i looove aqua. :)


xoxo.dollunicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment