Friday, February 7, 2014

We all need our staple pants!

It's been quite a while since my last post but this will be a short one just because I'm really happy about this purchase of jeggings! so here it goes!!

I have been wearing pants since forever, but just lately did I found out that they don't really fit me. Nothing fitted me well in the pants section, either they didn't fit my thighs, or they did not fit my waist or butt. So when jeggings came out, they were my life saviors! I never bought pants anymore after that...  never looked back.

I now currently have 7 black jeggings,1 yellow, 1 "reddish", 2 blue and a white! and I have been wanting some light denim ones! and I recently spotted this denim light wash jeggings and I was so thrilled! I just found a similar wash of this in Topshop and Uniqlo but the topshop ones were crazy expensive and the uniqlo ones didn't have a small already, so I just picked these ones up! What I love about them is that they are so skinny till the bottom! and it fits perfectly. What's better is that they offer it in other sizes and not a one size fits all kind of thing. It has a really thick denim feel to it and was so simple and plain that i loved! The price is also very reasonable even cheaper than uniqlo...

here it is!





No comments:

Post a Comment