Wednesday, March 5, 2014

clothing choices: 1

I will be doing this clothing choices from now on just to have a short post from time to time about the clothing deals and what I have bought recently. :)

Hope it will help some of you searching for great deals!

My post today will be a little late because this sale happened sometime ago. This was when Topshop did their buy 1 get 1 sale along with forever 21 and I was so stoked because as i remember they never did this before! I was suppose to buy a shoe and a velvet shorts when I was in Shangrila but then the shoes' color weren't for me. We then went to SM Aura that night and I found something else!

I found this plaid dress! It was the last piece there was and so I was not letting it go! it's a size 10 but I thought I will just put a belt on the waist or just leave it as a smock dress. It was 50% off pricing at Php1300+ which was a little pricey still for me but it was in with the trend right now and I've been into dresses now. Plus the color is a little different that the usual red plaid that we see.

It's hem is also hi-low which is kind of weird for me but I made it work so we're good with that. 

btw the take one that we got was for my brother, he got an acid washed denim pants which was a great deal because it was only Php800+!


No comments:

Post a Comment