Friday, March 27, 2015

books and notebook haul- London

The last haul from my London trip would be these awesome books and notebook which I got mostly in reduced prices! I've always love buying notebooks that just looks amazing and their the ones that you wouldn't want to write on. These days though I've been searching for fashion books that can inspire me in times that I just can't think of anything to draw/ design.

Let's start with the notebooks!

I got this one at Paper Chase while it was on sale! It's very thick and has ruled pages.

I got these 3 at TK Maxx. I can't decide which one to get so I just decided to get all of them. They have a smooth texture that I can't quite explain but I can feel that they are  of high quality notebooks. I just wished I got more.

Off to books that I purchased!!

I got "The little dictionary of fashion" by Christian Dior at the V&A Museum and I got the "Fashion Sketchbook" by Martin Dawber at TK Maxx.


I also got this book by one of my favorite youtubers, Tanya Burr! It was buy 1 get 1 half price so I had to have Zoella's book too! (I hope to start reading them by Summer)







No comments:

Post a Comment