Monday, July 13, 2015

Books to Read Summer 2015

I have started my summer since April or May, i don't even remember but I haven't really read a book and I miss doing it. The past years I would totally finish a lot of books during the summer but i guess this time around i'm more into watching series... But I want to start back at it because I also have accumulated some books that I wanted to read but didn't finish... here's a list that maybe you might get interested in.

1. Rebels: City of Indra by Kendall and Kylie Jenner


I specifically got this book just because I'm a fan of them! It was sold out everywhere when I wanted to buy it so I had to make reservations for me to have a copy of it.I've read a few pages before and all I can remember is that it'
s set in a different world where 2 girls are living opposite lives.

2.Girl Online by Zoe Sugg

This book I got way back in February during our trip to London and I haven't made a huge progress since... I'll admit that I only got this book because I was a huge fan of Zoe but this time I just want to commit to reading and finishing my list!

3. Grey by E.L. James

This book is a must read, sadly I only knew about this recently and I don't want to spend 499php on it so I just decided to have a free audiobook at Audibles! so excited for this because the story is told from Christian's point of view just like my next book to show!

4. Four by Veronica Roth


The first 3 books I finished reading in just a week and I'm very excited for the fourth book! I hope I can see more of Four here and on how he thinks and feels.

5. The Death Cure by James Dashner


I promised myself to read this after the movie of The Scorch Trials came out and it's about to in a few months so I probably have to get started soon. I want to read ahead the movie just so I can understand even the minute details of the story when I watch it in movies just like what I did on the first book as well as the second. 


No comments:

Post a Comment