Sunday, August 18, 2013

Richenna Bubble Hair color in Golden Blonde. -review

It's been 3 months since i've ombre-d my hair and i'm getting a little bored with it so when i remembered that we have purchased this bubble hair color monthe ago... I've decided to give it a shot, just because bubble hair colors are really weak specially when you have dark hair. but since I already have a light brown ombre, I figured this will work on me! here's what's inside the box...


It has:
  • Colorant 50g
  • Developer 50g
  • An empty pump container for mixing
  • A pair of gloves and a sheet of cape
  • Henna Therapy Condition
  • Instructions
I just mixed the colorant and the developer in the empty pump container... I only applied the foam to the latter part of my hair just because it's no use to apply it on the top part because my hair is really black. 

I waited for 45 min to be sure, even though the instructions says only 20min... It's just bubble hair color so i don't think it would do much damage... :)

I washed my hair twice with shampoo and used the conditioner included in the box. The smell was really strong! and it wasn't a pleasant odor as well... but in any case, here's the end product after i dried my hair. 


My hair was already light brown to start with, and for myself, i didn't see any difference than what my hair used to be like, but my mom said my ombre now can easily notice... It guess it added a little hint of 'gold-ness' to my hair. :)

xoxo.dollunicorn


No comments:

Post a Comment