Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Christmas Wishlist!

Christmas is literally just around the corner and I'm so excited for the gifts I'll be receiving! I'm not quite the food person so it doesn't excite me as much to eat some lechon and stuff this holiday season.
As I'm getting older... There has been a decline in gifts that I have been receiving which SUCKS! But none the less, I still make sure I get the things that I've been eyeing on this Christmas season! may it be from myself or my family! I've created this Christmas Wishlist just so I would know what I've been wanting and what I've been getting already! :) I hope you could find some interesting stuff too!

The first one that I've been wanting since the first time i passed by it is a little bit of a splurge but I WILL get my hands on these soon!!! so it's the Kate Spade 2 Park Avenue small Beau Bag!


From Topshop: I'd like the following:

JONI JEANS in this light blue color.

Disco Pants in black, I already have a blue one but it's soooo hard to wear... :( 

My Little Pony Cheeky Pants (which i already have)

LUSH Body wash in Snow Fairy  (this was a gift from my sister) I love the bubblegum scent of it just like Lush's Snow Fairy magic wand!


Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh  ( Since I already have the Daisy Eau de Toilette I want to have another one! )

Marc Jacobs Honey Eau De Parfum 1.0 oz




Pacsun Sunflower Dress (which i already got myself, but it's not really from Pacsun because we don't have that here in our country... I just got mine at an online store at a very good price and quality)
A small bag that i can use in school when I got nothing to bring really.... (because we draw/paint on sketchpads and canvasses not read books and write on notebooks) 
Aaaand I got this one from Terranova because they were having a sale!!! It's such a cool bag just because It says HI on the front and BYE on the back! 

Jeffery Campbells Litas I got this already but mine's from wholesale7.net (which is an online store from China) so it's a knock off but it was such a great deal!!! 



Cable Knit Sweater in White ( i found some in Terranova and they were on sale! the branch in Robinsons Manila has a wide selection)

Plaid Pants that I found in ZARA kids (they can fit adults with the size 13-14)


IPhone (I dont care if its a 4s, 5s or 5c)


CÉLINE Black Leather Luggage Tote Bag (small) 

A knock off will do since I don't think I'll use it all the time...





FINALLY a 2014 planner! (i'm in the hunt of a cute new planner that i can use for the next year!)


I think that would be enough for this year!! :) and i really do hope to get all of these till early next year... aside from the Kate Spade Bag... I'll probably be waiting for 2 more years, just because I dont want to spend my own money for it... :( I don't think they'll still have it by then. how sad.. 






No comments:

Post a Comment