Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Doing good in school can be rewarding!

Some of you may know I'm studying in DLS-CSB with the course of Fashion Design and Merchandising! I transfered from UST just because the course I got there just isn't for me at all! and I'm just not used to the surroundings there and the people. During my stay in CSB... Im on my 4th term already as i remember correctly. and so far I got to be a deans lister for 2 terms! It feels very rewarding after all your hard work paid off! It was frustrating at first just because people think when you're in CSB you have to be a DL automatically cause its easy to study there. But it really isn't that easy. You still have to really study to get the grade you want. People also think that CSB's students are dumb, They are not. Some of them just isn't focused on studying just yet, but they come around eventually. They have really talented students there that are very good in their respective fields.

For the first term that I had there, I was almost a DL but because of 1 subject that I got a 2.0 I didn't meet the requirements to be a DL... :( the second term, I got mostly 2.5's and so my average this time didn't make the cut. But for the third term since I'm starting on design foundation subjects! I made it through!!! I got exactly a 3.0 average for the term and i was so happy!

here's my grades breakdown:

And finally the recent term that I had, it was a good term taking up my final design foundation subjects and will be off to my majors next term! I got an average of 3.25 this term and was happy!! This term was very stressful because of all the requirements needed but i got through it!



It keeps me motivated to study harder seeing these kinds of results and I think that most people also would be. It isn't about doing it for other people but for yourself as well. Learning is really fun especially when you love what you're learning and what I'm learning here, some Im not really fond of like photoshop and video editing, drawing and stuff but at the end of the term I have learned to love it and also did a good job with it! As my profs point out that I have the talent for art. So I think we should just give everything a chance and also give ourselves a chance to excel! 

Goodluck to everyone for the next term! especially to me! I get to take 4th year classes which is scaring the crap out of me because Im still a sophomore. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment