Thursday, April 10, 2014

things i WANT/NEED. :}

I have been walking at malls these past few weeks and I've noticed some things that I really want but isn't able to buy... YET. :)

-tell me if you're lusting for them too.
-the prices are from what i remember them to be...

Let's start with ZARA.

I adore this dress!! the print of it was the one that caught my eye plus the cut!! (so KENZO)
Price: Php 2000+

I have been seeing this clutch at TUMBLR and I didn't know ZARA has them. It says STRESSED (front|) BUT WELL DRESSED (at the back)
Price: Php 1495.00

At FOREVER 21... I only like one thing and this is not a shocker to most people. 
Unicorn Crop top!!! 
Price: Php 505.00

At TOPSHOP, of course the classic JONI jeans in light denim and black. :>

That's all! I'm restraining myself to buy more clothes that I won't really wear... 





No comments:

Post a Comment