Thursday, April 24, 2014

what's in my IPHONE 4 :)

Some of you may know that I recently got an Iphone 4 less than a week ago which was very unexpected and unplanned at all! but there are a lot of downsides with it... firstly it's on gmate which means I can't upgrade it to IOS7 thus having less apps to be able to download (gevey sim doesn't work either because of the version that i have is 5.1.1)  secondly, I can't connect to Itunes which also means that I can't transfer all my photos and music. such a bummer. -.-

aside from all the downside I still make the best out of my phone! :)

let's start with my lock screen:
  • The photo that I have is from Tumblr.
first page:
  • calendar- which is VERY important since i dont keep track of dates.
  • photos- the only leisure app I have.
  • notes-i have nothing here yet since school's a month away.
  • clock- i use this for my alarms because i like waking up on time.
  • reminders- which will be helpful during school days
  • settings- for minor alterations on my phone.
  • calculator- im not very good in math so this is a must have!!
  • videos- nothing there either.
  • youtube- never opened this since its only an old version.
  • itunes- no use for me. -.-
  • app store- the only place i can put things to my phone!
  • newstand- which is a permanent.
  • camera- very useful to capture everything!
  • safari- i use this for my TUMBLR app because the app itself needs an IOS7. 
  • gmate- crucial for me to recieve my messages and make calls as well.
second page:
  • facebook- must have app for all!
  • instagram- to keep posted on online shops
  • twitter- to express one's thoughts.
  • skype- for long distance chatting and video chatting as well.
  • line- fast photo sharing or even video sharing
  • period tracker- i think every girl should need this!!
  • dictionary- I used this when im reading a book and encounter an unfamiliar word.
  • english chinese dictionary- i use this to refresh my chinese vocabulary
  • english japanese dictionary- for our upcoming japan trip!
  • fashion up- this is a very useful app if your in a fashion school. It has basic infos on well known designers, schools, events, models and museums all about fashion!
Games folder:
  • blitz- this is very much like candy crush. 
  • temple run2- a very simple fun game that a lot of you know!
  • flow free- to have a stressful game once in a while
  • whale trail- a very cute game! but very hard as well....
  • zombie tsunami- zombies have never been this cute.
  • smurfs- for having a continuous game..
  • dumb ways- interactive game for me since you can ask help from another person while playing.
  • free fall- also like candy crush, just a fan of frozen.
  • cookie dozer- i play this just to pass time when i have to wait for classes or in lines.
Photography folder:
  • fotor- this is a photo editor that has everything you would need.
  • heartpic- this adds different hearts on your pic.
  • panorama- i use this to capture wide shots of a place or setting.
  • fisheye- haven't really got to use this but everyone uses this on their pics nowadays.
  • kawaii photo- cute stickers you can add unto your photo
  • instameme- also stickers you can put to your photo.
  • instarage- same as instameme but it has more cuter memes.
  • #hallowang- i've always wanted a cat face! but this is in a Halloween theme.
  • split pic- i love this if you want to double or triple yourself in a setting.
  • popbooth- also an editing app
  • reflection- I wanna use this for outfit posts since its similar to giving a mirror effect.
third page:
  • utilities- i dont even know what i have in this folder. never use them anyway...
  • installous- i dont understand that much what this is for but i know its for a jailbreak thing and it doesn't work anymore.
unused items:
  • messages- this has no use for me since i use my gmate
  • phone- also using my gmate instead of this.
  • maps- i dont really go to unknown places much
  • weather- i already have this on my drop bar thing..
  • stocks- adult thing.
  • game center- i have way "funner" games than this
  • cydia- i dont understand this yet
  • mail- i'll just download a yahoomail one and a gmail one. 
  • music- RIP. :(

  • Gmate: 

  • this is what my gmate app looks like inside and i have everything i need to contact people here. also the settings lets me edit my message tone and also calls. 
I will end it here and I hope you learned some new apps to download and have fun! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment