Friday, February 13, 2015

Let's go with Pastel.

Valentine's Day is coming up and I'm sure everyone has plans to go out because it falls on a weekend and that means no work/ classes! It's a special event that's celebrated not only for couples but for friends as well. You don't need a partner just to celebrate because it's just a day spent to celebrate love, and this time instead of wearing red (and you'll be a floating head from all the red decorations everywhere) or heart prints, I'm going for pastel colors. All my friends know how much I love pastel because it's the color I go for in times of uncertainty. The colors of this family are usually described as "soothing", "soft", "near neutral", "milky", "washed out", "desaturated", lacking strong chromatic content.


I've also made a set of pastels you could wear to a nice lunch/dinner out.



Hope you enjoyed!




No comments:

Post a Comment