Saturday, February 28, 2015

Nail Polish Haul -London

I went to London just last week and of course I had in my "List to Buy" are nailpolishes! So when I got there I was very excited to go to Boots, Topshop, Primark, etc.. ! And I was successful... 

Below are the nail polishes I got during the trip:



1.) Ciate in "looking glass 131" (£4.00)
PURE GLITTER

2.)  New Look Kelly Brooke Collection (£ 3.99)
SILVER

3.) American Apparel in "White Hologram" (£ 7.00)
HOLOGRAPHIC

4.) Rimmel Rita Ora Collection in "Let's Get Nude" (around £3-4.00)
NUDE

5.) Topshop in "Green Room" (£6.00)
GREEN

6.) New Look Kelly Brooke Collection (£ 3.99)
SPRING GREEN

7.) Primark ( £2.00)
NUDE

8.) New Look Kelly Brooke Collection (£ 3.99)
PALE PINK

9.) Barry M. in "Arabian" (2 for £ 7.00)
BLUE, GREEN GOLD

10. Barry M. in "Blueberry" (2 for £ 7.00)
FEDERAL BLUE

11.) New Look Kelly Brooke Collection (£ 3.99)
GREEN VIOLET 

12.) Primark ( £2.00)
SPRING GREEN

13.) Primark ( £2.00)
RAINBOW GLITTER

I haven't really tried anything yet except for the Barry M. in Blueberry and so far so good. so I hope it's the same for all of the nailpolishes I've purchased. I'm expecting a lot from the American Apparel in "white hologram" but I see it as quite too opaque so I might need to find a tutorial on how to apply it the best on my nails.

Let me know what you think about the nailpolishes that I've purchased or tell me what I should've bought instead!

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment