Monday, January 5, 2015

Back to School Essentials~

Hi Lovelies, school starts once again and some may be going earlier than others. Like my school starts on January 8th and I know most of you start school by the 5th and so I posted this today! 

I'm in college and taking up Fashion so we don't really have books and notebooks that's required. And so my only essentials would be (from left to right) My lanyard that has all my keys for lockers and house keys, a USB and a nailcutter just because you have to have nailcutters when you have long nails. Then I have my powerbank which is an owl one that I got from Taiwan during the semester break. My Phone's Cheshire Cat casing that I also got from Taiwan. Next to it is my cutest little girl! It's a card holder so I put my school ID in, my LRT card and also my blue form which I need to renew for the new semester so that I can bring to school my dressing form, and finally it's a coin purse as well so I keep all my change in there.  Below it is my EAF which I need every start of the semester just because I'm not yet familiar with my new classes and classrooms I need to go to. Finally I have my wallet which I'm very proud of because I bought it with my own money from my first paycheck. It's a Kate Spade number and just has bows all over it which is so me. 

(Sorry for the low quality image, shot this with my phone's suck-y camera)

I didn't include all my sewing essentials just because its not really going to help you guys if you're not in Fashion... maybe I'll include it in another post. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment