Monday, January 26, 2015

Smell nice for a price!

There are times when we just don't feel comfortable in ourselves, and I've learned that sometimes all you need is a perfume that will make you smell nice and be confident of yourself. I like my perfumes to be fruity or floral scented and I found one that's a Marc Jacobs one. The Daisy perfume is very popular and it has a lot of variety as well. I chose the original one which is the white one and I just love the scent. I asked my mom to buy it for me just because it's a lot of money for me then. As I remember the 100ml bottle costs almost about 4000Php... I'm also eyeing for the Honey one with the bees around the cap (picture below) and also the pink Daisy bottle one.

Aside from that, I also like the Chloe perfumes. I first got mine when someone got me a travel set with a sample of different ones. I particularly like the Love, Chloe one. It just has that sophisticated yet still very light scent to it. I use it when I want to feel "professional" not like my Marc Jacobs one that I use everyday. Hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment