Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Designer Picks: KENZO

For this week, I've planned to post about my top 3 favorite designer brands! The first one will be Kenzo! Honestly I'm not very much educated about designers and their genre in fashion if i may say even though I'm a fashion student which I think is not healthy for me. But anyhow, I learned about Kenzo as I remember was when I saw their eye prints all around shops and It just caught my attention because I don't even know. It has something in it that just attracts me... And I've been incorporating it to some of my designs in school but then our prof would just feel that I'm being an illuminatti or something which I'm totally not. I don't even know what that cult does.

Aside form that, this is what I've compiled from the designer brand.


No comments:

Post a Comment