Sunday, January 11, 2015

Chill Day,Sunday!

Sundays are the best day of the week for me just because it's that day when everyone's just wanting to hang out and chill for a moment. Nothing is being rushed and you could just wake up anytime you want and make breakfast (tea and cakes/donuts) and eat it in bed while browsing through new youtube vids that's been put up by your fave youtubers. At around 11 you start to get ready to go to the mall to eat lunch and browse through what the shops got in store this week.

Getting ready during Sundays is a challenge just because you want to look put together because it's the only day of the week where there's really no dress code to follow... but you still want to be comfortable. I pick my outfits for Sundays randomly along the week so by the end of the week I wouldn't get panicked which outfit to put together because you just don't want to cram and try on a lot of outfits for that day. It takes away my confidence if I end up not wearing something decent that day. For this post, I chose something I've really wanted to pull off... but I still don't have that perfect black shift dress for this look.


It's a very simple look but still look very polished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment